2×4 Back-Lit LED Panel
▪ Available in 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide at least 144,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Provides 5,240 to 5,323 luminaire lumens, and 120 to 122 lumens per watt.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Aluminum frame and steel housing backplate.
▪ PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) LED lenses for optimal light distribution, efficiency and longevity.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
▪ Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
▪ Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For mounting in plaster or other hard ceiling, see Mounting Kits.