Established in 2003, Lum-Tech Lighting quickly became one of the East Coast’s leading manufacturers of recessed downlighting products. Through our innovative ideas, countless hours of product development & testing, and intense dedication to customer service, we have grown to be one of the top-ranked lighting manufacturers in the industry across the US and Canada.
Exceeding the “industry standard” is our goal. We focus on providing a wide selection of incandescent, fluorescent, metal halide, HID, CFL, halogen and LED fixtures, including custom products designed specifically for your needs, at extremely competitive prices, without the hassle of long lead times or poor customer service. We are committed to ensuring our customers receive the utmost in personal service and satisfaction.
Lum-Tech’s HQ and rapid response warehouse is conveniently located in Moorestown, NJ, just 20 minutes from Center City Philadelphia and an hour from NYC, as well as a production warehouse in Laguna Hills, CA, further allowing us to provide better and even faster service to our customers.
You will find Lum-Tech fixtures at project sites such as:
- Lights of Liberty Philadelphia – An interactive sound and 3D light show reliving America’s Revolution;
- The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel – The largest single structure hotel building in Asia and the 5th largest building in the world by total area;
- BWI Airport – Ranked best airport of its size (15-25 million passengers) in the world by the Airports Council International in 2010;
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards – Hosted the third-most number of fans in Major League Baseball, exceeded only by Dodger and Yankee Stadiums;
- Bryn Mawr Hospital – Ranked No. 1 in Pennsylvania for Overall Orthopedic Services and received 5-star ratings for joint replacements, total knee replacement, hip fracture repair and partial hip replacement surgeries in 2005;
- Trump International Hotel – In Washington, DC